Mar 1, 2010

March Resolutions

Obviously, I missed New Years resolutions.
Instead of committing myself to some goals for as long as they last, I am just going to take it one week at a time.
This week I will
  • actually follow through on my homework to-do lists 
    • because I'm way behind
  • go on a week-long media fast to clear my head
    • my weaknesses will be music and hulu.com
  • attend the temple with Melissa on Thursday
  • read the Book of Mormon for more than school or just with my family
  • get my computer fixed!

    And hopefully, I'll get my camera back from Teresa soon so I can take my own pictures once again.

      2 comments:

      Teresa W said...

      Just be patient. You'll get it soon enough :)

      HedaWood said...

      Just until you send off Steffanie to the MTC.