Mar 5, 2012

Let The Mission Papers Commence!

Guess who's starting up their mission papers! Woohoo!

It actually takes no time at all to fill in the information. Now I just need to go to the dentist and the doctor to hopefully get a clean bill of health. Luckily, my health has always been fine. My teeth are another story. To make up for my perfect health, my teeth have always had some expensive thing wrong with them.

My availability is set for June, and I am soooo excited. My wise Bishop called me to be a ward missionary, and I'm loving it. We had a baptism 2 weeks ago too! I would love to serve anywhere, speaking English or otherwise. I'm a little partial to Spanish, but I am just so excited!

My family is offering to make some sacrifices to pay the monthly contribution. I'll be paying all the upfront costs, and if possible, I want to have money saved up for school when I return. That means work, work, work!

1 comment:

Teresa W said...

Ooh, I know the answer to that question... Lindsey! Just kidding, I'm excited for both of you guys.