Oct 13, 2009

My Economic Crisis

No, I'm not struggling financially, but I hit a new low today on my Econ 110 test. The result? D. I don't do D's. Ever. I am so confused, not confused about the material, but my score! I had the usual jitters, but I knew the material. Go ahead, ask me about opportunity cost, property rights, non-coincident wants, profit maximization, elasticity of demand, long run vs. short run decisions, and all about supply and demand. I could tell you all about it, but somehow that didn't convert to a good, or even decent, score. WHY DID I TAKE ECON FROM KEARL?! I heard he has a reputation for being hard, but I didn't understand just how hard. Now I know. My mom's advice? "Don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault." Thanks. If it isn't my fault, than whose is it? Maybe it's bad luck. Haha. Maybe that killer storm that shook the house and lit up my room late last night was a bad omen and there was nothing I could do about it. Hmmm...

1 comment:

HedaWood said...

Well it turns out more experienced students got even worse scores than I did, maybe I can take comfort in that. The average scores I heard were about 55. Yikes. Except there was that one random kid that got 84. Curse you.