Nov 20, 2009

Can I Just Say Wow?!

Yes, I posted yesterday, but this is blog worthy. Last night I was in my pj's listening to music, when my friend called to see if I wanted to use her extra ticket to go to New Moon with her for the midnight showing.  Was I planning on going? No. Did I suddenly get excited? Yes. Was the movie worth getting 3 hrs. of sleep? Yes.

Can I just say props to Chris Weitz, the director?! That movie was so well done. The awkward characters from the first movie actually got to develop a little! But the style was still similar to the first movie, so the two still go together. I'm not even super into Twilight and I loved it. It made me want to read Breaking Dawn, even though I promised myself I wouldn't. It was that good. There were ridiculous parts of course, but they were really just hilarious.

For a better review of the movie see BusyBeeLauren's blog.

No comments: