Dec 2, 2009

G-Rat and B-Man

Benjamin and Garrett.
The trouble-maker and the chewing monster, and of course I mean that affectionately.
 
Garrett's walker makes him mobile, which is a scary thought.
Within a 5 minute span of time he chewed on:
  • The hand towel hung on the oven door
  • The tablecloth (which almost pulled Benjamin's lunch down)
  • The little lighted Christmas tree (yikes!)
  • The phone cord (which almost pulled the phone onto his head)
  • My pant leg as I fixed the phone cord
Benjamin has also discovered the use of Garrett's walker as a sort of scooter.
With one foot on the walker and one on the ground, he propels around the house.

    3 comments:

    Stephanie said...

    Excuse me...his name is Garrett. NOT G RAT!!!!!

    HedaWood said...

    If the shoe fits...

    Teresa W said...

    Oh my gosh! Love the first and last pictures!!! How cute :)