Dec 19, 2009

Sunk Costs

The economic term for payment, time, effort, or any other cost that has already been spent and can't be taken back. The point is that 'sunk costs are irrelevant'. Finals? Done. Semester one? Completed. Result? We'll see. I just need to remember that sunk costs can't determine my decisions. The feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of two specific tests won't change how it really will turn out. Not going to cry over spilled milk. I'm thinking about the positive, three of my tests that I totally aced, amazing nice people that I call friends, and Christmas break!

So life has felt like this:
















This is what the next two weeks will be:















Plans for the break are as follows:
  • Cleaning my room because it has been neglected forever
  • A growing To-Do list of odd projects
  • A growing list of good movies and chick flicks to watch with Jill and Caitlyn 
    • (We're up to 26 movies. Wow.)
  • Hanging out with the siblings
and most importantly
  • SLEEP

No comments: