Apr 14, 2010

Almost There, So Close!

I am so close to be done with the school for the summer and start packing up my stuff to move out.
- 12 days until I move out
- 7 days until school's done
- 5 more finals
- 2 more primary lessons
- 1 trip to drop off the stake athletic stuff
- 1 trip to the dentist : (

And then
- Job hunt for a second part-time job
- Getting back in shape for hiking season
- Running again, I got in a bad lazy habit back in fall semester
- Starting my summer reading list
- HAVING FUN IN THE SUN!

Also I'll be enjoying these movies that I won from the History Channel on a blog comment contest. I'm such a nerd - I'm so excited to watch them and have them in my little collection!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would say those movies look definitely intriguing!

Teresa W said...

Can we say nerd? Jk I'm glad you have such fun plans for the summer.

HedaWood said...

Yup, we can say nerd.