May 1, 2010

< Insert Title Here >

I moved into my apartment on Monday.
I am now adjusted to feeding myself and all that good stuff. (I've only eaten Ramen noodles twice)
I am pretty sure that just about everything is only around the corner from our apartment building - Taco Bell, McDonald's, Arby's, Yozone, Macey's, Rite Aid, and every other restaurant or store that I could ever need.
So on Friday, our ward had a spring opening social and guess who was there...Harper!
Not only am I rooming with Melissa, who has been my friend since we were born, but now I have a cousin in the ward. Well, he'll be there until he leaves for Singapore just after Jake's wedding.
I think everyone's going after the wedding. Jake and Kylee will be in Logan. Corry will be leaving to Arizona. Then Steph and the boys will return to Alabama.

2 comments:

Nancy Face said...

Hi there! Sooo...I bet it feels great to be done with school and stuff! Enjoy your summer! :)

HedaWood said...

Oh it does feel great!