Dec 15, 2010

Friends.Theives.Finals.


Some of the girls that came to my birthday bash.


Brittany, Lindsey, and Sarah. 
Yes they made my cake look like the flag.


Zach, Keith, and David M.
We love these guys! 


This guy kidnapped my teddy bear and held it for ransom.




Yes, we paid the ransom. 
Our nativity is lacking a baby Jesus, but I have Ben the bear back!



Bowling night at ward home evening. 
The dear, sweet girl next to me heard that David stole my teddy bear...
So she stole my two jumbo teddy bears, demanding a candy ransom.


Broomball with the guys! 
We play this way too much, but it's so much fun. And we dominate.


Ice skating at Peaks Arena for a ward activity.
Between broomball and ice skating, we spend a lot of time at the ice rink.


Friends at yet another ward activity to see the lights on Temple Square.


And now I must study for my last three finals. 
Ugh. 
This is me procrastinating and blogging instead.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Haha! My favorite part is the R.A.B. at the end of the ransome note!